WORK AT IPS
Ad Fraud Specialists – Second Shift
4 PM – 12 AM
We’re hiring Second Shift Ad Fraud Specialists! If you’re looking to work with a team of smart, funny, supportive, and creative people, IPS is the right place.
Our Ad Fraud Specialists review and analyze pay-per-click advertising account activity to identify suspect behavior. Ad Fraud specialists evaluate and respond to escalations from customers whose advertising accounts have been blocked, or who have reported unauthorized activity on their account. They analyze and evaluate large-scale data sets to identify and mitigate patterns of fraudulent activity and/or policy or TOS abuse.
What the day looks like:
- Review queued transactions to independently determine if the behavior is indicative of suspect or harmful activity
- Make informed decisions on ecommerce transactions by researching and interpreting data about customer behavior
- Identify patterns in fraudulent or abusive transactions, work to recognize new patterns as they emerge and share key pattern-recognition information with colleagues
- Demonstrate understanding of SEM/SEO/affiliate marketing, including legitimate revenue-driving practices and the motivations of bad actors on these platforms
- Demonstrate proficiency utilizing project-specific tools, and open-source research methods
- Critical thinking – Successful candidates are inquisitive and able to think outside the box. They naturally ask “why,” then understand how the responses to that question fit together to tell a story
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – Successful candidates identify new solutions and aren’t afraid to try them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail – Successful candidates notice nuanced changes or recognize patterns of information & behavior
- Proficiency in Windows OS & MS Office software; SQL experience is a bonus!
- Ability to effectively search the internet and make connections between data points
Preference will be given to Pennsylvania residents. We hire remote employees from the following states in which we are licensed. AL, IL, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, and WA.
Our Ad Fraud program provides coverage 365 days a year. Eligible candidates must be prepared to work shifts that include weekends and holidays. We hire qualified candidates who are legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Starting base salary is $37,960 plus up to $2,000 in anticipated overtime and holiday bonus pay annually.
IP Services offers a casual work environment with paid health care, vision, dental and life insurance for individuals. We also offer long & short-term disability coverage, 401k, profit-sharing, and bonuses, as well as paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.