WORK AT IPS
Brand Protection Specialist (Monitoring & Enforcement)
IP Services believes in making the world more fair, honest, and safe for consumers and businesses alike. That’s why IPS offers professional services to companies throughout the world that help protect their Intellectual Property and customers from criminal and unlawful conduct.
Our Monitoring & Enforcement Specialists are the ultimate multi-taskers, conducting online research, vetting, categorizing & processing leads, and preparing detailed reports and case summaries for clients. If you’re a stickler for Our Brand Protection Specialist (Monitoring & Enforcement) are the ultimate multi-taskers, conducting online research, vetting, categorizing & processing leads, and preparing detailed reports and case summaries for clients. If you’re into details, a great writer, and able to connect the dots between seemingly random pieces of information, we’d love to meet you! Diverse candidates and those with advanced SQL skills are particularly encouraged to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Review & triage client emails and escalate cases
- Research databases and websites for information in support of established cases
- Research persons of interest & identify known associates, DBAs, AKAs, etc.; create linking charts and prepare detailed reports
- Coordinate test purchase requests with investigators, forensic analysts, and clients; ensure evidence is received, analyzed, and released appropriately
- Perform undercover calls to audit companies’ adherence to terms of service
- Accurately update internal and client databases with collected data and actions
- Compile detailed stats reports using SQL
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to dynamic situations, and rapidly apply process change
- Advanced proficiency in Windows OS & MS Office software
- SQL proficiency, including ability to write queries/subqueries, create tables, use operators & clauses, and understand constraints
This is a Monday-Friday, standard business hours position where overtime is periodically required.
Preference will be given to Pennsylvania residents. We hire remote employees from the following states in which we are licensed: AL, IL, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, WA.
We hire qualified candidates who are legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Salary is commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
IP Services offers a casual work environment with paid health care, vision, dental and life insurance for individuals. We also offer long & short-term disability coverage, 401k, profit-sharing, and bonuses, as well as paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
For the safety of our staff and their families, IP Services requires all on-site employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
IP Services has over 20 years of experience working with some of the world’s most recognizable brands. We offer comprehensive business solutions and professional consultation to fit every company, large and small. We specialize in Fraud Prevention, Privacy & Compliance, Brand Protection Services [Monitoring & Enforcement, Forensics, Investigations], and Program Management. We have locations in Erie and Edinboro, PA.