WORK AT IPS
Law Enforcement Specialist 6-Month Project
We’re hiring several Law Enforcement Response Specialists for a six-month, full-time project from January-June 2023 with flexible hours and the ability to work remotely after training. If you’re committed to assisting with important work touching a broad range of issues, including child protection, trafficking, and online threats, this is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
Our Law Enforcement Response Specialists review and respond to confidential legal requests for electronic customer records in compliance with the legal/policy requirements.
What the day looks like:
- Review, analyze, and deliver results responsive to criminal legal processes
- Assess, prioritize, triage, and escalate emergency, urgent, and standard legal requests for data
- Identify and escalate matters that are out of compliance or require review
- Identify and escalate technical tool failures or bugs
- Complete tracking and request logging for clients and management
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Good verbal and written communication skills, accurate listening skills, and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to adhere to established process
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze/organize information
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, exhibit good judgment, and utilize effective decision-making skills
- A high degree of proficiency in Windows OS & MS Office software
- Ability to work flexible schedule of 40 hours a week in 4- or 8-hour blocks after training
Due to the nature of training and the short time frame of this project, we are only interviewing candidates who reside in the greater Erie (NW PA) region.
We hire qualified candidates who are legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Starting base salary is $17/hr. IP Services offers a casual work environment with paid health care, vision, dental and life insurance for individuals. We also offer long & short-term disability coverage and 401k, as well as paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.